Thank you for your interest in visiting Parrish Family Vineyard! Please review our reservation policies for a seamless experience.
Reservation & Visiting Policies
Reservations are encouraged but not required! Walk-ins are accomodated as best as possible with available seating. Please read the below information regarding group size and reservations.
Reservations can be made online using the following link: Reserve Here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm reservations by email (via our reservation system, Tock).
When making a reservation please include the total number of guests that require a seating (ie: children and designated driving guests). We are not able to seat guests in the vineyard. Thank you for your understanding.
We make an effort to accommodate wine club members that walk-in, but please be aware that on busier days we may not be able to accommodate all requests due to availability and service. We highly recommend reservations in advance in order to provide the best experience possible. Thank you!
Changes to Reservations
Reservations can be updated via our reservation system, Tock, but always feel free to email email@example.com or call 805-286-4028.
Late Arrivals, Cancellations, and No Shows
For late arrivals, please call to inform us you are running a little late and we will do our best to accommodate the change. Late arrivals and no shows that are more than 15 minutes late will have their reservation voided due the impact on service. We appreciate your understanding.
For cancellations, we request notifying us 24 hours in advance so that we can open the table to other guests. Please call us for unexpected changes day of at 805-286-4028.
If guests have frequent reservation cancellations, no shows, and late arrivals a fee will be applied of $30 per person after. Thank you for your understanding!
- The visit time is a 1.5 hour limit at this time.
- Seating is indoors and outdoors. Please dress accordingly to the weather.
- Please keep children seated and with you during your visit.
- We ask that dogs remain on a leash and with you during your visit.
- Please no outside food as we have a kitchen and food menu.
- Please no smoking onsite (all types).
Reservations by Group Size
Up To 8 Guests
We encourage online reservations and welcome walk-ins if space is available.
More Than 8 Guests
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
- Food order is required 48 hours in advance if the group will enjoy a meal on site.
- We require a credit card to hold the reservation. That credit card will be charged for all of the tastings and 20% gratuity following the wine experience. At this time we unfortunately do not split checks.
- Please let us know if your group size changes. We may not be able to accommodate more people day of depending on availability and service.
- Groups that are more than 15 minutes late, no show, or have changes to the amount of people in the group if made less than 24 hours in advance of the appointment time, will be charged 50% of the total tasting fees of the group. Late groups may also not be accommodated.
Special Experience Reservations
Paired Wine & Food Flights
The Paired Flight is available by reservation only, and booked at least 48 hours in advance. This experience is availabe on Friday's between 12:00pm and 3:00pm at every hour on the top of the hour. We offer this experience for up to six guests. Please book using the following link: Paired Flight. Cheers!