Thank you for your interest in visiting Parrish Family Vineyard! Please review our reservation policies for a seamless experience.
Reservation & Visiting Policies
Changes to Reservations
Late Arrivals, Cancellations, and No Shows
- The visit time is a 1.5 hour limit at this time.
- Seating is indoors and outdoors. Please dress accordingly to the weather as we still have doors open due to COVID-19.
- Masks and social distancing are enforced.
- Please keep children seated and with you during your visit.
- We ask that dogs remain on a leash and with you during your visit.
- Please no outside food as we have an Estate Chef, kitchen, and food menu.
- Please no smoking onsite (all types).
Reservations by Group Size
Up To 6 Guests
We encourage online reservations and welcome walk-ins if space is available.
More Than 6 Guests
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation, or feel free to call 805-286-4028.
Groups of 10-16 Guests
Please contact email@example.com for booking and availability.
- Reservations are available Friday thru Sunday at 11am
- Tasting fees are non-refundable.
- Food order is required 48 hours in advance if the group will enjoy a meal on site.
- We require a credit card to hold the reservation. That credit card will be charged for all of the tastings and 20% gratuity following the wine experience. At this time we unfortunately do not split checks. Tasting fees will not be waived for groups regardless of amount of wine or food purchased.
- Groups that are more than 15 minutes late, no show, or have changes to the amount of people in the group if made less than 24 hours in advance of the appointment time, will be charged 50% of the total tasting fees of the group. Late groups may also not be accommodated.
Special Experience Reservations
Paired Wine & Food Flights
Up to 6 guests and must make a reservation. Pairings will resume February 2022 and will be available Sundays every hour at the top of the hour 12:00pm-3:00pm.