Hours are Thursday-Sunday
THU & SUN • 11am-5pm • Last reservations at 3:30pm. Kitchen closes at 5pm.
FRI & SAT • 11am-6pm • Last reservations at 4:30pm (FRI) & 4:00pm (SAT). Kitchen closes at 5pm.
Reservations are encouraged & can be made here
We have several new wines and an entirely new food menu for you to enjoy.
Here are a few other things to know per County/State recommendations:
- Reservations required for visit.
- We ask that there only be one check per table and that group sizes are limited to 10 people.
- Seating will be outdoors.
- Masks will be required while entering the tasting room and we can provide one if needed.
- All tables are set at six feet apart to maintain proper social distancing
- Credit Card Transactions Only
Now, let's have some fun and enjoy wine together again!
- Friendly dogs are welcome in our outdoor areas. Please keep dogs with you and on a leash. We do ask that moody dogs be kept close and have no contact with other guests.
- Children are welcome and can sit in any area with their parents, except our bar. We do ask that parents supervise their children for their own safety.
- We have a wonderful menu by our chef and do not allow outside food and beverages.
Thank you so much!
T • (805) 286-4028
Please review our Estate Wines available here. We are also doing wine pick-ups to go during business hours.
Our Food Menu is available here and is changing frequently so feel free to check back! Most dishes can be made with Gluten-Free, Vegetarian or Vegan Options.
Make your Reservations: