Club Account Assistance
1. Once logged in, click “Hello <your name>” in top left corner of the page
2. Click on the sub-menu, Club List, then click red button, Edit Club
3. Club Choices section is where you can customize your allocation.
- Standard Shipment: Is reflected as the wines with bottle numbers selected when you login. Anything with 0 is not selected as apart of the Standard Shipment. Anything with 1+ will be apart of the shipment.
- Switch Wines: If there is a wine you would like instead of the standard selection, just click the drop box next to the wine you do not want and select 0. Then select the wine you want by adding to the number by clicking on the drop box next to the wine.
- Increase Bottle Amount: Click the drop box to select more of the wine you would like.
- Minimums per Club:
- Winemaker’s Club - 4 bottle minimum
- Innovator’s Club - 6 bottle minimum
- Heritage & Founder’s Club - 12 bottle minimum (case)
5. You can also check your billing and shipping options for the allocation. Select the credit card you would like to use as well as change from shipping to pick up and vice versa.
6. Once done be sure to hit the red “Submit” button to save your changes. Once saved, it will say “Club Success”
Update Your Credit Card
- Once logged into your account, click on the sub-menu, Credit Cards
- We recommend one card per account for best processing
Update Your Addresses
- Once logged into your account, click on the sub-menu, Address Book
- You can set shipping addresses and billing addresses this way
Update Login & Other Info
- Once logged into your account, click on the sub-menu, Edit Profile
- Primary Address
- Phone Number
- Username & Password
- SMS - If you would like to receive text messages about shipments, we will start using this in the near future if enough members are interested!
No worries! Just email or call us with changes, or questions.
For credit card updating, we recommend calling, or updating on your account to maintain security of your information. Thank you!